Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Potty Prank

I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with Dave’s email the other day. It takes some serious guts to pull off a good bathroom prank. And so, with that thought in mind, I decided to see if I could find a few restroom inspired prank ideas for Dave (and all of you guys, too).

This idea came from someone who definitely loves himself a good prank: my fiancé. Trust me on that one—I have been his unwilling participant on more than one occasion.

But first, a word of warning: While this prank calls for the use of ketchup packets, tomato might be a little difficult for your coworkers to wash out of some of their nicer or more delicate fabrics. Consider swapping the ketchup for maple syrup packets (for a sticky alternative) or any other condiment that is a little more forgiving on clothing.

If you really want to stay true to the original idea and use ketchup, then might I suggest pulling this potty prank on a casual Friday? (Jeans are much easier to clean than a silk skirt or suit pants!)

Ok, so now that I’ve done a considerable amount of warning, how about I let you in on the actual prank?

It’s a pretty simple procedure, actually. Just take one of those foil fast food ketchup packet (or the condiment of your choice) and cut a small slit in the top. Then carefully place the packet on the bowl of the toilet, with the slit facing out, and lower the seat until it’s resting against the packet. For added blast, use more than one packet.

When your unsuspecting victim sits down to relieve themselves, the ketchup packs explode, squirting a delightful red mess all over the back of their knees and calves. Pretty sinister, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment