Monday, May 17, 2010

Potty Prank

Here’s a prank for everyone that has ever had one of those inevitable bathroom emergencies at work. I know what all of you are thinking, but please let me explain before you accost me.

Admittedly, this is probably one of the meanest pranks you can pull… but if it’s done right, it can result in quite a few laughs. Just be sure to pick your target carefully. Allow me to elaborate.

It all started on my last vacation. I was passing a magic store in Vegas when I spotted a fake toilet paper role. I was puzzled at first, since I didn’t think there was any way to tamper with TP.

Upon further investigation (looking at the back of the package, that is) I found out that they make toilet paper that has the sheets previously glued together. It’s un-tearable toilet paper.

In that moment, a plan was born. So I went and bought 4 rolls and then continued my vacation fun.

When I arrived back home I knew I had to put my naughty napkins to good use. So I went into the office the next morning and swapped the rolls. I know… I was a bad girl. But it gets worse.

I also went and made sure to clear out the hand paper to. I figured as long as I was going to prank people when they’re most vulnerable, I might as well give them a good panic too. Hehe…

Of course, if I was going to be truly wicked, I would have left my prank at that, and gone about my day (with a stack of napkins in my purse in case I had to visit the facilities!) But I realized that I couldn’t just leave my coworkers stranded on the privy with absolutely no aid in sight. So instead, I stashed a pyramid of real toilet paper rolls on a shelf across the restroom.

When I walked in to wash my hands after lunch, I caught sight of a coworker peeking out of her stall, jeans around her ankles…

I figure Karma is probably still out to get me for this one…

No comments:

Post a Comment