Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Three Awesome Pranks

I love me some good old fashioned office pranks, just like the next person. But sometimes, I need a little help planning my next prank attack. When I am running low on ideas all I have to do is jump online and head to You Tube.

I thought it only fair of me to share some of the pranks that are on their way to an office near mine.

This first one is called “Toilet Prank”. The name was a bit miss leading at first. I was expecting something that would nasty up the office a bit. What I did find was the perfect prank to pull on someone when a port-a-potty is available. It’s a little resource heavy, but would be a lot of fun to pull off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cm1r3d2Qw4&feature=related

I know I wrote a recent blog about the ten reasons you shouldn’t prank your boss but this next video was fall off my chair funny.If you have an office like this guy, you should be able to pull this one off with relative ease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb2tztSqCHY&feature=related

There are pranks and then there are pranks. The more elaborate the prank the better it seems it is for effect. This one looks as if a couple of employees have finally found a way to prank Mr. Cranky Pants. No one should ever have to work for a sissy boss like this guy.If you ever do I’ve found the perfect way to get back at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F8qs3Z_v-8

I know there are a lot more funny office prank videos on You Tube but those three really had my busting a gut laughing. I think part of me was living vicariously through a few of the pranksters. Sometimes it’s best if you let others test drive the prank before you “try it at home”.

No comments:

Post a Comment