Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ever dreamed of being published? Reading your own thoughts and ideas on some online news journal or magazine? Well guess what? I’d love to make that happen for you.

But I can’t.

Ah but what I can do is take your most hilarious prank, or ideas for a prank and share them with my other readers right here. Have a story you’d like to share?
I mean why create the world’s funniest or coolest office prank ever and then not share it?

Haven’t you heard that sharing is caring? Imagine being able to reach out and touch thousands, perhaps millions (ok so although we have a significantly smaller following I’m try to get you to see the full potential here) of people with your very own special brand of humor.

Think of all of the poor old shut ins who can’t go outside each day… those desperate souls in dire need of a good gag. Imagine the smile breaking out all over grandma’s face as she whips out your prank and becomes the toast of the quilters club. I know it would make you feel really good deep down inside to be the person responsible for Aunt Gladys spitting her dentures halfway across the living room floor.

Or how about providing much needed aid to others across the globe who are desperately trying to even the score with a smarty pants coworker who always seems to get the best of them. You’re prank could be just the right tonic for forlorn office workers.

So send me your weak, your tired, your weary… Wait, wrong blog. Send me some pranks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment