Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Before You Try this At Home

I’m sure this goes without saying, but I figured I’d offer up a little warning to all you faithful readers out there. (I’m operating under the assumption that there are faithful readers out there…)

I know yesterday’s post, with it’s You Tube links probably had you scrambling to see if you could pull off a mega stunt in your own workplace—I know I was chuckilng at the thought all afternoon. But before you go all out, make sure you take careful note of what’s going on in your office.

It’s no secret that we’re in a bit of an economic crunch right now, and yes, even the big corporation you work for is probably feeling the sting. So now would NOT be the best time to avail yourself of a ton of company resources for a large scale prank. Covering your buddy’s office in yellow post it notes may seem hilarious, but it might just have your boss seeing red at the wasted sticky notes.

Also, make sure you plan your pranking according to what’s going on in the office. Popping out of the toilet stall at 4:45 on a lazy Friday afternoon to scare your buddy when the boss has gone home for the day is awesome.

Popping out of that same stall on a Monday morning and scaring the daylights out of a new or potential client? Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment