Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mistletoe be Gone

This is the time of the year we all can kiss random people and have an excuse for our surprising lip locks. Whether it be the cute guy in accounting or the boss’ new secretary (I'll leave your minds to wonder which one I would hunt down), mistletoe can make the annual Christmas party a lot fun than just listening to the proverbial butt kissing that goes on. But what about other people? What about catching someone totally off the wall, I mean if we could?

Take that notion and spin it on its head. This short entry is going to be able a list of people you would NOT want to get caught under the mistletoe with.

Former President George W. Bush-My thought here is that since the former president couldn't get his lips to work properly half the time he was talking to us what would be the realistic chances he'd know how to give a good kiss?

Steve Buscemi-My mother always told me that there was more to a man than what he looked like. I have done my best to live up to this higher standard, but holy hell. Have you taken a good look at Buscemi lately? This guy is the poster boy for fugly. The poor guys looks make me think I'd be kissing a catfish! It is bad enough he has been partially naked in his new HBO series "Boardwalk Empire".

Kim Jong-il-As the president of North Korea he wields supreme power over the masses and drives the leaders of the world’s super powers crazy with his own craziness. Now, if I were a young North Korean woman invited to the presidential palace for a Christmas party, I would spend the entire event cutting down every single mistletoe I could find. I would find it my civic duty to relieve any woman of the chance this sawed off smash faced little man would get with 10 miles of our pouty and supple lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment